"I can not change the world but I can change the world for one person" -Mother Teresa

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Back again

I have been wanting to start blogging again about our adoption and where it stands, however there has been nothing to post about. As most you know, we put our adoption on hold while Steve was on deployment and now that we are looking into adoption again, we are trying to figure out what country we want to adopt from and what agency we want to help us through the process. Right now it seems to be the hardest decision we have to make. It is not about the money, it is about making the right choice for our family.

I am so excited to be starting the process, again. I will try and post more often as decisions are made and the process gets going...it is still a ways away but I honestly feel "the call" getting stronger and closer!

Blessings to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment